Pediatech Nursing is currently seeking full time, part time and casual Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) in the St Paul, MN area. Sign on bonus and shift differentials are available for night positions.
New Grads welcome
Would you like to help medically fragile children live safely at home and achieve developmental milestones? Help them enjoy daily activities like attending school, going on outings, or even just playing outside.
Pediatech Nursing strives to provide the highest quality home health care to children and young adults by combining advanced technology with a caring hands-on approach. Our philosophy is to embrace and encourage an organizational culture that emphasizes the welfare and safety of the child first while rewarding employee excellence. Pediatech Nursing is an innovative leader in pediatric home health care in Minnesota, dedicated to providing the finest quality care within the setting that is the most familiar to children and their families-in their own home. See the difference you make in the lives of children each and every day!
Join Pediatech Nursing to:
- Provide extended nursing care to children in their homes.
- Work your full shift in one location - no traveling from client to client.
- Receive extensive paid home health based education and orientation including classroom and in-home case specific training.
- Practice in a supportive environment with an RN manager available 24 hours per day.
- Work alongside experienced Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Receive competitive, experience based wages and generous benefits, including
2 weeks PTO year one, paid CPR training and renewal, and flexible scheduling with short commute times.
- New Grads are Welcome - ask about our special training programs for newly graduated RNs and LPNs.
For more information, contact Linda @952-500-8050 or apply online at www.pediatechnursing.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team. You too can make a difference in the life of a child. "Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart"---Winnie the Pooh